TECHNOLOGY & COMPLIANCE
Plan Professionals, Inc. has compliance experts and is here to help find the best technology solution
We will ensure you don’t get sidelined by unforeseen employer obligations. We’ll help your people managers stay on track and prioritize documentation. It is also critical to find the best technology solution that aligns with the client’s company goals and strategies. We believe the largest investment an employer makes is in their people, therefore the tools they use to engage their people will be pivotal to their future success.
Plan Professionals, Inc. will conduct an audit and maintain a tracker which follows all relevant compliance obligations you may have, including:
- ACA requirements
- COBRA coverage
- Medicare Part D
- Federal and IRS reporting obligations
- Plan document and notification rules
- Requirements under select state regulations and local ordinances
Our compliance experts are happy to work with your people managers to prep documents and forms for your team:
- IRS Form 5500 preparation
- Wrap Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- HIPAA Policy & Procedures Manual
- Qualified Medical Child Support Order Procedures
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Market is a $12.59 billion industry with planned growth to reach $19.88 billion by 2021. With over 400+ options in the market and the continued explosion of specialized platforms, clients are struggling to decide what is the best solution or solutions for their organization. They are overwhelmed trying to determine what applications will align and help them meet the organization’s strategic goals.
Where do we start our research? Should I evaluate the all in one solution? Or best of breed? What should be in the cloud? What do we need? And that is just the beginning of the questions. With so many available systems, it is critical to find the best technology solution that aligns with the client’s company goals and strategies. We believe the largest investment an employer makes is in their people, therefore the tools they use to engage their people will be pivotal to their future success.
We provide an objective, agnostic perspective, supporting our clients through every step of the process.
We will help you with:
- Market Education
- Technology Consulting
- Solution Provider Evaluation and Selection
- Technology Gap and ROI Analysis
- Current Provider Support and Education
- Managed Implementations
- Change Management
Plan Professionals, Inc. provides on new regulations and upcoming compliance items, so your team always knows when there are changes or deadlines:
- Compliance alerts (for recent compliance changes)
- A monthly newsletter (to keep your team updated and tasks prioritized)
- A year-end compliance reminder (we’ll help you dot your i’s and cross your t’s and ensure nothing gets lost in the year-end shuffle)
We’ll ensure your internal team has everything they need to keep compliance up to date:
- In-person seminar which covers a range of issues, including those specific to working online
- Monthly webinars based on both general best practices and new features or regulations
Plan Professionals, Inc. provides comprehensive, online benefits administration and HR software for our clients. Our customizable and intuitive platform streamlines management of everything from online enrollment to new hire onboarding, ACA reporting and time-off tracking.
We focus on cost containment to ensure the ability to make the best investments for your organization’s people.
- Data analytics
- PBM Marketing and Evaluation
- TPA Contract Review and Evaluation
- Exclusive Stop loss Programs
- Direct Contracting and Reference Based Pricing
Integrity, Innovation, Respect, and Accountability are our focus.
Do You Have a Specific Question ?
Use the form below to contact us.